Wednesday 16 April 2008

Passing it on

Pin It Now!

Okay, I've had some time to think about who to pass the You Keep Me Blogging Award on to, that did not make the decision any easier, but at least it meant I got to make a little logo thingy to pass on along with it, in case you want to keep it displayed on your site.

I had a really hard time as there are many of you who encourage me with your lovely comments all the time, some of you I already knew before I started this blog and some I have 'met' since. In order to narrow it down at least a little, I thought I'd like to pass it on to one of you who I hadn't known before I started blogging.

Firstly, I do want to use this opportunity though to say a special thanks to Nic of Cherrapeno, Marie of A Year from Oak Cottage and Julie of Tulip's Kitchen, for getting me into this in the first place and for your continued support and encouragement.

Now to passing on the award though, I have chosen Rosie of Rosie bakes a 'Peace' of Cake, a fellow UK food blogger, whose blog is great and I really enjoy reading. I've chosen Rosie, because even though she didn't know me at all, she started leaving lovely comments on all the posts and continues to do so. Thank you Rosie, for finding me in the first place and for helping to keep me going and a big THANK YOU to everyone else who takes the time to leave comments as well. I love to hear from you, so if you're a lurker, come on, don't be shy!

Rosie, this one's for you.....

Photobucket

8 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Thanks for the kind mention Sylvie. You have created the perfect Icon and I think rosie is a sweetheart and well deserves this award! I get lots of lurkers as well. I so would love to get to know them better, but I guess it's just good to know they are around.

Gloria Baker said...

I think is so good to Rosie,good recipes, nice person, and beauty blog well deserved! I like it!! Gloria

David Hall said...

Sylvie, I can't deny that Rosie is the best choice - she makes THE best puddings in the whole world!

Cheers
David

Nic said...

Thanks to you too! I am so glad you started your blog Sylvie, it's one of my favourites, and your photos are awesome!
I also enjoy reading Rosie's blog, she has the most fantastic cakes that she's decorated.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I agree that Rosie is the perfect choice for this award Sylvie. I will look forward to many more years of your delicious recipes and insights:D

Rosie said...

Hi Sylvie, I am SO very touched here by your very sweet words and kindness!! I am truly honoured indeed to receive this award!!

There are so many fellow bloggers who equally deserve this award with their words of encouragement and wonderful blogs.

I truly enjoy reading your posts and you are such an inspiration in the blogging world :)

I will place your badge on my blog with much pride - thank you :D

Rosie x

Sylvie said...

Rosie, it's well deserved!!!!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

What a lovely thought Sylvie!