Monday 4 February 2008

This week's dinner plan

Pin It Now!

Of course I didn't fully stick to the plan I made last week, but it has still helped and stopped me from nipping out every day to buy some ingredient or other to make dinner. So, I made another plan for this week, doing the shopping list as I went along.

Here it is:

Monday - Chilli Con Carne Pie
Tuesday - well that was decided for me as it's Pancake Day here in the UK
Wednesday - Bangers and Mash
Thursday - Thai Green Curry
Friday - Bean Burgers with Potato Wedges
Saturday - Pasta with a Sausage and Tomato Sauce
Sunday - Roast Chicken with Roast Veg and Couscous

Let's see what comes up this week to stop me from sticking to this!

1 comment:

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Another great sounding meal plan. I'd love to eat at yours every night.