Sunday 23 March 2008

I'm flabbergasted

Pin It Now!

I was given an award yesterday. I couldn't believe it, but Maria from The Foodiva passed the Excellent Blog Award on to me. Thank you so much, you made my day!


I never thought about anything like that happening, especially as I only started this blog at the end of last year and still consider myself pretty new at the whole blogging thing. It is wonderful to know though that there are people out there who enjoy reading my ramblings.

Well, now it's up to me to pass this on to other bloggers whose blogs I believe to be wonderful, so here goes (in no particular order)...

I love Domestic Goddess in Training by Jules, it was one of the first food blogs I started to read regularly. Jules always seems to be cooking my kind of food.

Then, I'd like to pass it on to Amanda at Little Foodies. I think it's great how Amanda is making food exciting for her kids and gets them to try different things.

Finally, I've been following Andrew and Friedel, the Travelling Two, on their world travels by bike ever since they set off from London well over a year ago.

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Congrats Sylvie! Well deserved honor too I would say! I Love your blog! You have such a gentle spirit and it shines! I Love all your recipients as well. I read them all and they are pretty wonderful blogs, each in their own right!